Tuesday, August 30, 2011

active healthy lifestyle... RU2.2011


Unilab Activehealth presents Run United 2 2011, a RunRio Leg2 trilogy. Held at the Bonifacio Global City, Taguig on August 21, 2011

I finally decided that this would be my last 5k distance before I level up to 10k distance...

The most jam-packed event this year I have attended. Consists of several waves per distance. Almost carried my bag with me during the race because I couldn't pass through the baggage area. I was on the other side of the road so as fast as I could, I ducked and weaved through the thick crowd of runners I almost couldn't breathe, bumping each other and forcing myself to get through and get rid of them.

After hours of waiting for merry & jay and a couple of minutes huddling... I finally arrived at the baggage area but almost missed the gun start for the final wave of 5K distance but of course, by hook or by crook, we got our chance for photo ops with merry and jay (my running buddies) as usual.. also, wore my Pinoy Fitness dri-fit shirt (had to drop by at the camp run held at Camp Aguinaldo last August 20 despite the heavy rains just to have my own PF shirt ;P) so proudly for the first time...

..with the running duo.. with jay's brother - kuya joven who's a 10Ker already..  & more pix from the event
bumped into ms.mars (w/ coach rio as our background pa wohoo) & jared/SuPLaDo_aKo (whom i met for the 1st time) of Pinoy Fitness Community while looking for my runnning buddies...
RUNRIO rocked!!

Finally, my race result... aw! am still a snail-runner :( ...

see you at RU3 !!.. ;p