Tuesday, October 4, 2011

practice run @ UP grounds (PinoyFitness followers)...


I've been sneaking on the Pinoy Fitness Calendar & Community site for quite some time now but I just registered a month after the PF Community was launched. I was never interested in any forums before I got addicted to running. I am running alone most of the time and I could always see group of individuals  running together which sort of triggered me to join PF's forum to search people who are also addicted to running and of course, to learn a few tips from the site and fortunately, I learned a lot from them. From 5K tips for beginners up to marathoners advises and a lot more. To top it all, I was able to meet some of them. Highlight of the story, we've decided to organize a group practice run. Cancelled for a couple of times but at last, this one was pushed through.

UP Diliman on September 24, 2011

photo ops before and after practice...


taking advantage of the moment and first meeting, with jonard, @joy_c(kristinejoy), @bratinElla (rhea), @chowk9(franz), regz, @gray(lyn) & baby

More practice to come PF pipz and may I also borrow @Yingski's line " MORE HORSEPOWER " ...

No comments:

Post a Comment